How much does hoarding cleanup cost?
– Because every job and client are different, we happily provide free onsite estimates that will provide you with specific details necessary to get your home back to the way you want it.
What if there are any valuables in my home?
– Our highly trained and experienced staff will sort through all belongings so that any sentimental items or valuables (known and unknown) are recovered during the process. If you are looking for specific items, a list can be provided prior to the cleanup so that the Omni Clean crew can successfully locate them to our best ability.
Why should I choose Omni Clean?
– At Omni Clean, we do not look at your belongings as junk, and treat every situation as if it were our own family’s. We understand that there is sometimes deep reasoning for retaining certain belongings and are sensitive to each and every clients needs. We take pride in working closely with you to develop a plan that works best while communicating throughout the entire process.
Why do I need a professional cleanup company?
– There are various hazards that are associated with the cleanup of a moderate to severe hoarding situation and it is a job best left for professionals with the training, credentials and expertise to remediate each situation quickly and effectively while maintaining industry safety standards. In many cases hoarding cleanup can pose serious safety and health risks that could potentially require hospitalization if not attended to properly. Some risks include but are not limited to the following:
- Poor air quality
- Mold infestation
- Toxic and flammable products
- fire hazards
- Insect & rodent infestation
- Human and/or rodent feces & disease
- Bacteria left behind from rotting food or dead animals
*Our Omni Clean Technicians are all trained and experienced in handling each of these hazards and put the safety of our crew and our clients first.