Serving ALL of Long Island and NYC – We Are a Local Company
- We Are Available 24/7
- Biohazard Cleanup
- No Out of Pocket in Most Cases
- OSHA Certified
- Covered by Most Major Insurance Policies
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional & Discreet Service
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Biohazard Cleanup: How it Works in 3 Easy Steps
- Call us at (516) 580-3775
- We can typically be there within an hour
- No Upfront Money Needed – Most cases covered by insurance. We will bill the insurance company directly
That’s it! We do all of the cleanup and dispose of all the biohazaardous material.
Biohazard Cleanup: Why is It Important?
Potential Biohazards must be removed, cleaned, decontaminated, transported and properly disposed of to ensure the health and safety of anyone exposed. Biohazards contain bacteria and viruses that pose health risks to all that may become exposed. Blood-borne diseases, bacteria, and viruses found in blood and other bodily fluids can live outside the body for days and sometimes weeks. HIV & Hepatitis are the most commonly known viruses that pose a threat to the health and safety of others, which can potentially be contracted from biohazards. When a traumatic accident, suicide, crime, or death occurs it must be cleaned and disinfected properly by an experienced Company Specializing in Biohazard Remediation.
Common Biohazardous Material
- Bodily fluids
- Used Hypodermic Needles & Sharps
- Soiled Clothing & Linens
- Personal Items….and and anything else that may have been exposed to potential viruses/diseases that could be harmful to others.
Why Choose Omni Clean?
Omni Clean has the necessary experience, training, and safety compliance to perform any Biohazard Cleanup with Professionalism, respect, and immediate sense of urgency for our clients. Omni Clean is fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured and Follows all Federal & State Protocol for the Proper handling and disposal of any Biohazard Decontamination.