Serving ALL of Long Island and NYC
We Are a Local Family Owned Business
- 24/7 Crime Scene Cleanup
- No Out of Pocket in Most Cases
- Covered by Most Major Insurance Policies
- Professional & Discreet Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Crime Scene Cleanup: How it Works in 3 Easy Steps
We can typically be there within an hour.
No Upfront Money Needed
That’s it! We do all of the cleanups and dispose of all the biohazardous material.
Crime Scene Cleanup
The Aftermath of an unexpected crime or traumatic event can leave behind numerous Biohazards that must be handled by an experienced company. After the Police, EMS, Coroners, and First Responders exit the Property, family members and/or business owners are often faced with the physical and emotional task of cleaning up after such instances.
Omni Clean is here for such circumstances.Omni Clean will quickly and effectively cleanup any crime or trauma scene in order to help those in need move forward safely regain access to their properties with peace of mind.
Why Choose Omni Clean?
Omni Clean has the necessary experience, training, and safety compliance to perform any Biohazard Cleanup with Professionalism, respect, and an immediate sense of urgency for our clients.
Omni Clean is fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured and Follows all Federal & State Protocol for the Proper handling and disposal of any Biohazard Decontamination.
Biohazard Cleanup in NYC & Long Island
Available 24/7 / We can be there within an hour
CALL NOW! (516) 580-3775
HOW IT WORKS
- Speak directly with a certified biohazard technician to assess your needs
- Typical response time for all emergency calls will be within an hour
- Insurance will cover 95% of the cost in most cases
- We guarantee our work and will provide a comprehensive & detailed job scope