Serving ALL of Long Island and NYC
We Are a Local Family Owned Business
Proper inspection, disinfection, & remediation are all necessary in the cleanup of a sewage spill to ensure your safety.
Sewage Backups can sometimes manifest within existing plumbing or can be identified as a constant faint sound of running water accompanied by a foul odor when you run your water or flush the toilet.
When raw sewage backs up into the home or floods the property, it not only creates and unpleasant odor, but presents potential health and safety hazards. When a sewer line backs up in a house or a building it is an unwanted collection of a variety of sewer lines from multiple homes and businesses that contains bacteria and possibly diseases and other virus based contaminates.
Using an extractor and household disinfectant alone are not effective enough to ensure that the area is free of health hazards. Sewer water can travel under flooring, be absorbed into the walls, and seep inside appliances.
Rodent Dropping Cleanup: How it Works in 3 Easy Steps
We can typically be there within an hour.
No Upfront Money Needed
That’s it! We do all of the cleanups and dispose of all the biohazardous material.
Sewage Backup Cleanup Services
Proper Sewage Removal includes the Following Steps:
- Sewage water and debris needs to be extracted. This has to be done with industrial equipment and transported to an approved site.
- Removing and disposing of any absorbent materials that came in contact with the sewage. That includes carpets and furniture. In most cases, walls are also included in the absorbent materials. All debris must be bagged correctly since it is considered biohazard.
- Power washers, disinfectants and brushes are used for sewage cleanup.
- Structural drying and dehumidification.
Biohazard Cleanup in NYC & Long Island
Available 24/7 / We can be there within an hour
CALL NOW! (516) 580-3775
HOW IT WORKS
- Speak directly with a certified biohazard technician to assess your needs
- Typical response time for all emergency calls will be within an hour
- Insurance will cover 95% of the cost in most cases
- We guarantee our work and will provide a comprehensive & detailed job scope